- Our Team
Welcome to Cadence Academy Austin – Cedar Park in Cedar Park, Texas. We are conveniently located across from Gupton Stadium at Vista Ridge Boulevard and East Park Street in Cedar Park, Texas.
As members of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, our trained, qualified, and caring staff take a hands-on approach to learning. Our early childhood education center provides quality programming for children ages six weeks to 12 years old.
Parents and guardians looking for a loving preschool environment in Cedar Park, TX where kids can safely and happily discover new things and build friendships find that our preschool and daycare centers provide the ideal atmosphere to make children feel at home.
Exceptional Preschool in Cedar Park, TX
As part of our child care center’s mission, we encourage our students to be active and creative explorers, as well as independent, self-confident, and inquisitive learners. Each child is treated as an individual and can progress at his or her natural ability and pace, while still reaching desired age-level goals.
We understand that children have different learning styles and needs, which is why we offer solutions that will optimize the educational experience for each child in a way that allows them to build strong foundations and fully shine.
Families with young ones enrolled at Cadence Academy Preschool in Cedar Park, TX have lauded our warmly decorated and home-like environment. In addition to quality education, we give importance to creating a comfortable and homey atmosphere that children can regard as their safe space, enabling them to thrive and learn well.
Parents are welcome to visit our preschool learning center and daycares in Cedar Park, TX any time of the day to have a chat with our educators or tour the facilities.
We are proud to offer families:
- A state-of-the-art daycare and preschool facility
- Experienced, qualified, and trained staff/management
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Age-specific playgrounds
- A STEAM room, featuring handheld tablets and hands-on science experiments
- Lower-than-state teacher-student ratios
If you or your child has specific needs, let our administrators and teachers know so we can together plan the most ideal learning path for your little one. We welcome all residents of Cedar Park, TX, and from all other neighboring locations in Austin and beyond.
Child Care, Preschool & After School Programs In Cedar Park, TX
Here are the programs we offer at our Cedar Park, TX daycare and preschool center:
- Infant Care (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – This is a daycare program designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Care (ages 1 to 2) – Our toddler program is designed to encourage your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3) – This is an early childhood education program focused on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – Our preschool program in Cedar Park is focused on establishing a fun learning experience and thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – This Pre-K program weaves the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6) – Ask our Cedar Park team to learn more about our learning framework for new Private Kindergarten programs.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12) – Get in touch with our team for more information about our in-person elementary school virtual learning support program.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From adventures in nature, to academic activities, and playing sports, our summer camp program ensures that children do not fall behind in the break between school years, while also having a blast with their peers and our energetic instructors.
Our preschool in Cedar Park, TX also offers multiple, age-appropriate playgrounds, as well as outdoor learning facilities for all students to enjoy. Additionally, breakfast and a hot, nutritious lunch are made on-premises by our full-time cook and served each day, along with regularly scheduled and healthy snacks.
The Cadence Academy Promise
With more than 28 years in the business, Cadence Academy boasts unparalleled expertise in helping students love school and learning and in helping them thrive in the next step of their childhood. We are committed to providing parents and guardians with peace of mind in knowing that their children are receiving exceptional education every enjoyable day in a place that feels just like home.
Schedule a Visit To Our Cedar Park, TX Daycare and Preschool Center
Are you looking for a school in Cedar Park that you and your child will love? We encourage you to come by for a visit to our Austin-Cedar Park preschool learning center to learn more about our school program.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and a tour of the premises. We look forward to providing your child with a safe and happy preschool experience! Contact our daycare and preschool teams at Cedar Park, TX today.
My name is Lisa Barker. I am the Director for Cadence Academy in Cedar Park Texas. I have more than thirty years experience in early childhood education, beginning in the San Diego Unified School District in California, then private and Head Start schools in Texas. I have a Bachelors of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies and I am a Fellow from the Anderson Graduate School of Management at the University of California Los Angeles.