Cadence schools across the country are now enrolling for Summer Programs! Be sure to ask if your school is hosting summer camp or any summer programs for school aged children in 2024.
- School Resources
Creative Expressions Learning Center is now Cadence Academy Preschool!
Early education experiences play a vital role in the social, emotional, physical, and academic development of young children. At Cadence Academy Preschool (formerly Creative Expressions Learning Center), Imperial, we take that responsibility to heart and give each child loving attention and a strong educational foundation that will serve them for many years to come.
Our preschool’s mission is to partner with families in the care and education of their children, and we do everything in our power to create a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Infants & Toddlers (6 weeks – 2 years). We embed various learning experiences into daily activities in this program, such as feeding, diapering, nurturing, story time, music enrichment, and tummy time.
- Two-Year-Olds (24 – 36 months). In this program, we work to meet the needs of children developing towards independence
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). In our preschool program, our skilled teachers work with your child to help them develop knowledge through fun and play.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years). Our Kindergarten Club program is a special weekly program that is designed to prepare 4-year-olds for the transition into kindergarten.
- Summer Camp (5 – 12 years). Kids experience the sights and sounds of America as they go on a virtual tour of top attractions, events, and landmarks in this exciting program.
- School-Age Program (5 – 12 years). In this program, your child stays involved and stimulated before and after school hours.
We take great pride in hiring the most highly qualified teachers. Our Lead Teachers have degrees in early childhood education, elementary education, or childhood development, or they have suitable experience and formal training through continuing education courses.
All of our team members are required to attend in-service training each year to continue their education in early childhood development. Every employee is required to maintain a current certification in Infant & Child CPR and First Aid.
We have worked diligently to earn and maintain our accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Preschools seeking accreditation through NAEYC must meet or exceed standards in 10 key areas: Relationships, Curriculum, Teaching, Assessment of Child Progress, Health, Teachers, Families, Community Relationships, Physical Environment, Leadership, and Management.
Our Imperial location is located at the corner of Seckman Rd and Old Lemay Ferry Rd and our address is 2862 Seckman Rd, Imperial, MO 63052.
Every child deserves access to high-quality early learning experiences. NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) has set 10 standards for early childhood programs that can help families make the right choice when they are looking for a child care center, preschool, or kindergarten. The standards and criteria are also the foundation of the NAEYC Accreditation system for early childhood programs. To earn NAEYC Accreditation, schools must go through an extensive self-study and quality-improvement process, followed by an on-site visit by NAEYC Assessors to verify and ensure that the program meets each of the ten program standards, and hundreds of corresponding individual criteria. NAEYC-accredited programs are always prepared for unannounced quality-assurance visits during their accreditation term, which lasts for five years. In the 30 years since NAEYC Accreditation was established, it has become a widely recognized sign of high-quality early childhood education. More than 7,000 programs are currently accredited by NAEYC—less than 10 percent of all child care centers, preschools, and kindergartens nationally achieve this recognition.