Cadence Academy Preschool (formerly All About Learning), Oconomowoc is located just 2 blocks North of I-94 and Hwy 67, just next door to the Steins Garden Center. We have a clean air filter system which includes a germicidal light. This is designed to kill up to 90% of germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mold in the air. We have a huge indoor play land and the outdoor play equipment offers a huge variety of pretend play options as well as age appropriate climbing equipment to develop balance, strength, and agility. Video cameras are used for observation and training for all our staff. In addition to this we are 5 Star Wisconsin Quality rated and NAC accredited.
At Cadence Academy Preschool our focus is the children in everything that we do, from interactive play to active learning, everything is designed to ensure that your children have the best advantage they can have. With our dedicated teaching staff and up to date facilities we know that your children will have a wonderful time being cared for in a nurturing environment.
At Cadence Academy Preschool we have a wide variety of childcare programs that focus on aspects of your child’s development, including:
- Summer Fun
- Optional Classes
What Makes Cadence Academy Preschool Your Best Choice
- Small group sizes
- State of the art facilities that were designed with children and teachers in mind
- Focus on following multiple directions, letter recognition, number recognition, manners, recognizing individual differences, encouraging appropriate social interaction through team projects and play
- We encourage self-expression and choices
- We will give your children knowledge about the world around them; our program introduces basic sign language and some words in other languages.
- Your child will have opportunities to succeed in our program at their own pace. This will help to develop a positive self-image and encourage a love of learning.
- Controlled classroom play encourages your child to be self-controlled, self-directed, and courteous. We will introduce your child to co-operative problem-solving skills by encouraging classmates to communicate with one another to solve simple problems on their own.
- Weekly lesson plans are provided for you to take home and use as a guide to encourage communication about what was learned at school.
- We are a 5 Star Wisconsin Quality rated and NAC Accredited preschool.
- We have huge indoor play gyms that offer a great environment for running, climbing, and just getting great exercise all year long!
Cadence Academy Preschool is so much more than daycare! We provide an exceptional preschool education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is a national accreditation program that was developed for early care and educational programs. NAC offers early childhood leaders the opportunity to demonstrate and document quality performance using research-based criteria and evidence-based practices. The National Accreditation Commission provides a comprehensive, ongoing quality improvement system and accredited schools must meet standards in the following 6 component areas: Administration, Family Engagement, Health and Safety, Curriculum, Interactions between Teachers and Children, and Classroom Health and Safety.