All About Learning Silver Spring is located just west of Pilgrim road on Silver Spring Dr. It was built in June of 2000 and was designed specifically for children and their families. The center is Wisconsin 5-star quality rated and Nationally Accredited by the NAC. Each age group and developmental level has their own private classroom. We also have a HUGE indoor & outdoor play area, and our staff are certified and trained specifically to work with young children.
At All About Learning our focus is the children in everything that we do, from interactive play to active learning, everything is designed to ensure that your children have the best advantage they can have. With our dedicated teaching staff and up to date facilities we know that your children will have a wonderful time being cared for in a nurturing environment.
At All About Learning we have a wide variety of childcare programs that focus on aspects of your child’s development, including:
- Summer Fun
- Optional Classes
What Makes All About Learning Your Best Choice
- Small group sizes
- State of the art facilities that were designed with children and teachers in mind
- Focus on following multiple directions, letter recognition, number recognition, manners, recognizing individual differences, encouraging appropriate social interaction through team projects and play
- We encourage self-expression and choices
- We will give your children knowledge about the world around them; our program introduces basic sign language and some words in other languages.
- Your child will have opportunities to succeed in our program at their own pace. This will help to develop a positive self-image and encourage a love of learning.
- Controlled classroom play encourages your child to be self-controlled, self-directed, and courteous. We will introduce your child to co-operative problem-solving skills by encouraging classmates to communicate with one another to solve simple problems on their own.
- Weekly lesson plans are provided for you to take home and use as a guide to encourage communication about what was learned at school.
- We are a 5 Star Wisconsin Quality rated and NAC Accredited preschool.
- We have huge indoor play gyms that offer a great environment for running, climbing, and just getting great exercise all year long!
All About Learning is so much more than daycare! We provide an exceptional preschool education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is a national accreditation program that was developed for early care and educational programs. NAC offers early childhood leaders the opportunity to demonstrate and document quality performance using research-based criteria and evidence-based practices. The National Accreditation Commission provides a comprehensive, ongoing quality improvement system and accredited schools must meet standards in the following 6 component areas: Administration, Family Engagement, Health and Safety, Curriculum, Interactions between Teachers and Children, and Classroom Health and Safety.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.