- Our Team
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in Lacey, Washington. We are conveniently located at 8911 Martin Way East in Lacey, Washington, in the Hawks Prairie area. Our private, secure day care center is also located near major freeways for easy access.
As part of the Cadence Family of Schools, we are a licensed preschool and day care center providing early childhood education and care for children, ages four weeks through 10-year-old. Our private preschool is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). NAEYC is dedicated to improving early childhood education and provides accreditation for high-quality programs.
Our day care learning center is designed to ignite a love of learning in all children. We base our activities around play, and instill an early confidence in naturally inquisitive children, teaching them the joys of education.
We offer high caliber, child-focused curriculum with thematic units rich in diversity, which challenge our students to absorb the wonders of the world. Our caring teachers provide children with a nurturing, loving, and structured environment, as well as learning opportunities appropriate to each child’s stage of development.
At Cadence Academy Preschool in Lacey, Washington, we believe in the power of intentional education, and it is our mission to provide every child with an active, playful early childhood learning experience that will be beneficial for a lifetime.
We welcome each child to our preschool as part of our family. We make sure to keep parents informed of their child’s progress in a variety of ways, including via daily reports, parent-teacher meetings, and digital communication through our parent communication app.
Daycare, Preschool & School-Age Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – A daycare program designed to foster your baby’s early foundational skills in a calm, secure environment.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – An interactive toddler daycare program designed to improve your child’s sense of discovery.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – A childcare program focused on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) –A preschool curriculum carefully designed to jump start a lifetime of learning and achievement.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – Our Pre-Kindergarten program incorporates the skills and experiences taught in prior years to get students ready to transition to Kindergarten.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 10) – Children are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning, and development.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 10) – From adventures in nature, to academic activities, and playing sports, this program ensures that kids do not fall behind during the break between school years, while also having a good time with classmates and our energetic instructors.
What Makes Our Day Care Unique
Our qualified, passionate instructors love their jobs and care deeply about all the children and families we meet. As experts in the field of early education, our teachers participate in ongoing education. We believe it is vital to be constantly learning and improving, and we stay informed and engaged with our children at the highest level possible.
Baby Signs is a sign language program for hearing infants and toddlers that serves to foster language development and communication while they are learning to speak. Studies show that infants and toddlers who use sign language are happier and less frustrated, learn to talk sooner, and they get a long-lasting boost in their intellectual development. All of our infant and toddler teachers have achieved Baby Signs certification.
For our school-aged children, we offer transportation service to several local schools, including Seven Oaks, Meadows, Evergreen Forest, Olympic View, and Lydia Hawk. We offer an enriching Before and After School Program, as well as full day programs on school holidays, and vacations. We include nutritious meals and healthy snacks in our tuition.
More About Our Preschool
Our private pre school has been in operation for more than 11 years, and we are proud to be a part of Lacey’s vibrant community. Come by and visit us at Cadence Academy in Lacey anytime. We look forward to meeting you soon!
I have been working in Early Childhood Education for more than a decade. Prior to coming to Cadence Academy I worked at Lower Columbia College as a Mentor Teacher to college students taking classes in Early Childhood Education. I am currently working on obtaining my degree in Business Administration with a certificate in Human Resources.
I am a mom to a beautiful daughter named Claire. When I am not spending time with my family, I enjoy camping, fishing, watching football and hiking our beautiful state of Washington. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.
I started my passion working with kids in high school during volunteering at a preschool. I then became a preschool teacher and decided to go for my BA in Early Childhood Education. I have been in the field for more than four years and I am excited to learn and grow as the Assistant Director.