Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Sleater-Kinney. Surrounded by the pristine Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, mesmerizing Mt. Rainier, and the tranquil waters of the Puget Sound, Lacey, Washington is a natural paradise.
Our preschool and child care center is conveniently located on the corner of 6th and Sleater Kinney directly across the street from North Thurston High School at 4110 6th Ave, NE in Lacey, Washington.
Our security-controlled private preschool has a beautiful outdoor playground divided into age-appropriate areas, where children enjoy playing on safe, fun equipment. Each of our classrooms offers an enriching environment in which children can grow and be confident and successful.
We work with families to provide the best child care possible to the children of Lacey. Through our research-directed curriculum, we encourage learning and discovery through play every day.
Child Care and Preschool Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – This infant daycare program is designed to encourage the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child is familiar with at home.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – A childcare program designed to inspire your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – Our early childhood learning program helps improve gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through discovery activities.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – This carefully designed program helps prepare preschool students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – Our Pre-K program weaves the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prep preschool students for the transition to Kindergarten.
Our preschool offers multiple, age-appropriate learning environments, as well as an outdoor learning environment for students to enjoy.
Infants & Toddlers
In the nursery, highly skilled teachers provide infants with developmental stimulation through cuddling, rocking, story time, songs, art exploration, and lots of tummy time activities. The toddlers explore their environment and creativity with daily art projects and sensory activities, including story time and music.
Preschoolers and Pre-Kindergarteners
Preschoolers enjoy a structured schedule of “Letter of the Week,” ABCs, 123s, colors, songs, exercise and story time, as well as potty training experience. We foster creativity, imagination, and independence among preschoolers in a safe environment.
What Makes our Preschool & Child Care Center Unique
We are proud to offer families quality childcare programs in a loving, nurturing environment where our focus is to provide every child with a positive learning experience through structured curriculum and play. We are accredited with the Washington State Early Achiever’s Program.
Our teachers and staff work together to maintain a loving, compassionate, family-like atmosphere.
Want to See Our Preschool?
Come by and see us at Cadence Academy Sleater-Kinney in Lacey, Washington. Schedule a Visit Today!