- Our Team
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in DuPont, Washington. We are conveniently located near Palisade Boulevard and Center Drive at 2212 Palisade Boulevard in DuPont, Washington.
At our private preschool in DuPont, Washington, we like to make children feel at home when they walk through our doors. From the family photos on our classroom walls to the live plants, and some classroom pets, students are surrounded by comforting, familiar items representative of their homes.
A member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, our daycare center provides a developmentally directed curriculum and early childhood education programs for children ages four weeks to 9 years old. Our qualified, trained teachers provide your child with a loving, structured environment filled with learning opportunities appropriate to each child’s stage of development.
Our dedicated staff encourages and enables students to discover concepts about themselves and their surrounding world, placing a great emphasis on social and self-help skills. Our daycare center encourages an open door policy where parents and families are always welcome to be a part of their child’s day.
Our mission is to provide children and families with a “Home Away From Home” in an environment that fosters a sense of self, love of learning, and community culture through care and play. We strive for educational excellence through hands-on learning, implementing a child-centered preschool curriculum that allows each student to shine as an individual.
Daycare, Preschool & After School Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 4 weeks to 1 year) – A daycare program designed to foster your baby’s early foundational skills in a calm, secure environment.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2) – Professional caregivers guide your toddlers through a curriculum of cognitive, social and physical growth.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3) – A program focused on enhancing gross and fine motor skills in small, secure classroom settings.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – A carefully designed preschool program focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – This Pre-Kindergarten program combines the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 9) – Students are picked up from area elementary schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 9) – From adventures in nature, to academic activities, and sports-related fun, our summer camp program ensures that students do not fall behind in the summer break between school years, while having the opportunity to have fun with their peers and our energized instructors.
What Makes Our Preschool Unique
Many of our families have kept their children with us from infancy through elementary school. In fact, the relationships we form with our families are so tight-knit that we stay in contact even when they move away.
What sets Cadence Academy Preschool DuPont apart from the rest? Here are some of the offerings that make us truly unique. We:
- Are NAEYC accredited, which is equivalent to the highest quality of care standards in the nation
- Employ qualified and dedicated staff
- Offer hands-on learning inside and outside
- Serve nutritious, family-style meals and snacks
- Are Baby Signs certified
- Offer a modern, security controlled facility in a family-friendly neighborhood
- Partner with NACCRRA and Army Child Care in your Neighborhood
- Foster Kindergarten readiness through our Pre-K Plus and Kindergarten Club programs
- Promote open communication with weekly emails featuring photos, progress reports, and classroom newsletters
- Provide before and after school programs
Learn More About Our Preschool & Daycare Center
We are happy to show you our beautiful preschool in DuPont, Washington. Schedule a Visit Today! Call (253) 964-1033 for more information.
Hello families! My name is Heather and it is a joy to be a part of the Cadence Education family. I have worked within the childcare field since 2000 and have my Child Development Associates Certificate. I am also going back to school to complete my AA in Early Childhood Education.
During my free time, I like to spend time with my family. We enjoy road trips and exploring as a family. I have 2 sons of my own. My first born Jayden was born in 2003, loves football, and was even accepted to join a traveling team with Reggie Jones from the New Orleans Saints. My other son Kouri was born in 2005 and also loves football. He has an agent and has been in a couple commercials. One with Seattle Children’s Hospital and he just did another with Richard Sherman. I also have a little stepson Malaki who was born in 2014. My boys keep me very busy as they are growing up into little men.
Thank you for entrusting us with your children here at Cadence Academy DuPont, where we truly strive to implement exceptional education!
My name is Lani Peters and I have been the infant room teacher at Cadence Academy since September 2013. I was born and raised in Washington. I married my husband Paul in 1988 and have two children. My daughter is a nurse in Pennsylvania and my son is an engineering student at WSU. I love being the infant room teacher and enjoy working with your children every day!
Every child deserves access to high-quality early learning experiences. NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) has set 10 standards for early childhood programs that can help families make the right choice when they are looking for a child care center, preschool, or kindergarten. The standards and criteria are also the foundation of the NAEYC Accreditation system for early childhood programs. To earn NAEYC Accreditation, schools must go through an extensive self-study and quality-improvement process, followed by an on-site visit by NAEYC Assessors to verify and ensure that the program meets each of the ten program standards, and hundreds of corresponding individual criteria. NAEYC-accredited programs are always prepared for unannounced quality-assurance visits during their accreditation term, which lasts for five years. In the 30 years since NAEYC Accreditation was established, it has become a widely recognized sign of high-quality early childhood education. More than 7,000 programs are currently accredited by NAEYC—less than 10 percent of all child care centers, preschools, and kindergartens nationally achieve this recognition.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.