About Bearfoot Lodge
At Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Wylie, our trained, qualified, and caring staff takes a hands-on approach to learning, offering quality programming and dedicated teachers for children ages six weeks old to 12 years old.
We encourage our early childhood education center’s students to be active and creative explorers, as well as independent, self-confident, and inquisitive learners.
We treat each child as an individual and encourage all students to progress at their natural ability while still reaching desired age-level goals. In addition to core curriculum, we provide before and after school care for school-age children with transportation to and from local elementary schools.
Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Wylie has a warmly decorated, home-like environment throughout the school. Our daycare’s family-friendly policy is one that welcomes parent visits any time of the day. We host monthly events and parties celebrating major holidays that lend a fun, celebratory feel on campus. We also offer multiple age-appropriate playgrounds and an outdoor learning environment.
Our full-time cook makes and serves breakfast and a hot, nutritious lunch each day, along with regularly scheduled snacks.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). We embed learning experiences into daily activities in this program, including feeding, diapering, nurturing, story time, music enrichment, and tummy time.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Our toddler program is designed to meet the needs of a child who is growing towards independence.
- Early Childhood Learning (ages 2 to 3). Our caring, skilled teachers fill your child’s days with a range of engaging activities, such as art projects, imaginative play, language, rhyming, and counting.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this program, our teachers work with your child in learning centers to help them create knowledge through play and fun.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program not only prepares children for kindergarten but also helps them reach their full potential in life.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6). Be sure to ask about our new Private Kindergarten program!
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). This program is designed to keep your child involved and stimulated before and after school hours.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Campers experience the sights and sounds of America as we take them on a virtual tour of top attractions, events, and landmarks across the nation in this fun-filled program.
At Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Wylie, we provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
What Makes Us Unique
At Bearfoot Lodge Private School, Wylie not only do we offer outstanding programs, but our experienced staff is amazing, too. We keep you informed via daily communication, email updates of activities, and pictures of the education and fun going on in your child’s classroom. Our child care center also hosts monthly family events, such as Family Dinner Night, at a local area restaurant and offers monthly school events for the whole family.
More About Our School
You can find our preschool and daycare center at the corner of Park Boulevard and CR 1378 in Wylie, Texas. We are proud to serve the nearby elementary schools of Dodd, Smith, Groves, Tibbals, Birmingham, Watkins, Akin, and Hartman.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.