About Cadence Academy Preschool Grapevine
At Cadence Academy Preschool in Grapevine, Texas we provide childcare and early childhood education programs for infants, toddlers, early learners, preschoolers, and pre-kindergarteners. We also offer before and after school care for school-aged children.
Our preschool learning center’s nurturing, credentialed teachers engage students in developmentally stimulating activities every day. We also provide each child with fun, hands-on activities that are geared toward their interests and learning style. We keep these early learning experiences fun and whether they are learning to crawl or to count, children spend their time at Cadence Academy Preschool smiling and laughing! Because we focus on developing the Whole Child, we also provide numerous opportunities for fun as they’re playing and socializing on one of our age-appropriate playgrounds.
Preschool & Childcare Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our nurturing staff will spend the day talking, singing, and playing games with your little one.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your child will thrive in this safe, loving daycare program where children are encouraged to think through actions, solve problems, and experience new things.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). The educational toys and activities used in this early education program are selected to boost your child’s sense of discovery and encourage his or her sense of independence.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, your preschooler is involved in various hands-on activities that foster learning.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program capitalizes on low child-to-instructor ratios and our flexible curriculum to prepare our pre-kindergarten students for a smooth transition into kindergarten.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). School-age kids need a break after a long day of school and a creative, fun environment. In this relaxed setting, your child can play games, create art, enjoy the outdoors, challenge their tech skills, or finish homework.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This program offers a diverse range of activities and field trips. Check back in the spring for our new theme!
We believe in inclusivity here at Cadence Academy Preschool, Grapevine. We always make sure parents and families have plenty of opportunities to participate in the care and education of their children.
What Makes Our Preschool in Grapevine, Texas Unique
Our preschool and daycare center is proud to have the National Accreditation Commission confirm its commitment to early education quality performance and professionalism. We are also a Texas Rising Star-approved school, which means we meet higher standards for childcare programs and have the opportunity to care for foster children.
Families can rest assured that their children are in good hands when they entrust them to Cadence Academy Preschool, Grapevine. Our teachers continually update their skill sets via training and our small class sizes and our research-directed curriculum are ingredients in a proven recipe for early learning success.
Our Preschool’s Location
Cadence Academy Preschool is located at 723 Ball Street in Grapevine, Texas, 76051. We are conveniently located on the corner of Ball Street and Ira E Woods Avenue. We also are close to several major highways, including state highways 114 and 121. We proudly serve the communities of Grapevine, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Keller, Southlake, Lewisville, Irving, and Trophy Club.
Note: Students enrolled in our school’s Before and After School Care program receive free transportation to and from Dove Elementary, Cannon Elementary, Silverlake Elementary, Timberline Elementary, and Glen Hope Elementary.