- Our Team
About Cadence Academy Preschool in Frisco, TX
Previously known as SandCastle Private School, we changed our preschool’s name to Cadence Academy Preschool, Frisco in March 2018. One of the benefits of being part of the Cadence Education Family of Schools is that we get access to proprietary preschool programs such as Kindergarten Club, Kind Child, and the Ascend Curriculum. These programs all play a significant role in our unique skills-based approach to early childhood education. Our school is also proud to offer smaller classroom sizes to ensure children receive the attention they need to excel. If you are looking for the best preschool in Frisco, look no further.
We understand that finding the right child care provider is an important decision and we work diligently to provide you and your child an engaging homelike environment and age-appropriate educational programs that set them up for success in elementary school and beyond!
Texas Rising Star
The Texas Rising Star program is a quality-based child care rating system that offers three levels of certification: 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star. Cadence Academy Preschool, Frisco has recently earned its 4-star designation, which requires us to maintain top scores in 5 categories:
- Director and Staff Qualifications and Training
- Caregiver-Child Interactions
- Nutrition and Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Parent Education and Involvement
Our Preschool Provides:
Caregivers and Teachers You Can Trust
- Our goal is to become an extended part of your family. Our teachers are chosen not only for their education and teaching skills, but also for their love of children. Collectively, the staff of our private preschool has over 240 years of education and experience in childcare.
- We go out of our way to keep you in the know. We’ll send home projects, notes, and pictures so you can see what your child has been doing. We’ll e-mail updates. You’ll also engage with your child’s teachers during parent-teacher conferences. In short, we’ll keep you in the loop so you can monitor the progress of your child.
An Effective Curriculum with Fun Activities
- Our Ascend Curriculum makes learning fun! We want your child greet you with a hug and exclaim, “Guess what we did at school today!”
A Nurturing Environment
- Starting with their first day of care, teachers focus on creating a connection with each child. Every child is different and we interact individually with each child to make sure they always feel welcome and supported.
Congratulations to Ms. Tureka for being recognized as the Cadence Education Teacher of the Year for the Southwest Region!
Ms. Tureka goes above and beyond for the children in her classroom, her coworkers and children in other classrooms. She is kind, a great trainer for all new hires and is always happy. Ms. Tureka exemplifies the Cadence brand promise in everything she does and is a genuine leader.
She has played a significant role in the school’s high kindergarten readiness scores and does a great job preparing the preschool children for the kindergarten readiness room. Her monthly focus on skill development during teacher led small group activities plays a large part in the success of the children in her class.
Ms. Tureka has a high quality rated classroom with shelves labeled in English and Spanish and she displays rules and schedules with the children’s photos that the children are excited to follow.
Please join us as we congratulate Ms. Tureka for her outstanding achievements!