About Our School
At Cadence Academy, we understand that choosing the best daycare or childcare facility for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make as a parent. We hope to make that decision a little easier.
As a member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools, Cadence Academy is one of the premier early childhood educators. We recently changed our name from Flanagan’s Preschool to Cadence Academy Preschool, Conshohocken as part of our school’s ongoing commitment to providing our children and families the very best preschool programming. We offer a safe, warm, and stimulating learning environment where children grow and thrive.
Childcare & Early Childhood Education Programs Offered
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 1 year). A daycare program designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth and security your child enjoys at home with you.
- Toddler Childcare (1– 2 years). Our toddler daycare teachers strive to guide and encourage your child’s sense of discovery and learning.
- Early Learners (2 – 3 years). Our early learners program engages your child in countless activities focused on both education and social skills development.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years). A carefully designed preschool program focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – This Pre-K program combines the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for Kindergarten.
- School-Age Program (5 – 12 years). Your child will spend time with friends while engaging in activities designed to meet the educational needs of your growing child.
- Summer Camp (5 – 12 years). Our campers will experience the sights and sounds of America as we take them on a virtual tour of top attractions, events, and landmarks across the nation.
Cadence Academy Preschool is an equal opportunity employer. Cadence Academy Preschool is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. This policy applies to applicants and employees in regard to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, training, discipline, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, and compensation.