About Our Preschool
Welcome to Prime Time Early Learning Centers, Middletown! Our child care center is close to I-84 and Route, making us an ideal choice for parents who commute in the Hudson Valley area.
Prime Time offers a loving home away from home for young children and their families. We know your child care and early education decision is a critical one and we have created a loving and nurturing preschool environment where young children thrive. We want your child to establish a confident, self-assured foundation as they socialize, learn, and grow.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 19 to 36 months)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6)
- School-Age Program (ages 6 to 12)
- Summer Camp (ages 3 to 10)
Kind Child is an important part of our monthly curriculum and the foundation of our school’s culture. The goal of Kind Child is to improve the emotional well-being of each child in our care through the development of valuable character traits such as Empathy, Responsibility, Respect, and a Positive Self-Image. Our teachers focus on developing social-emotional skills each month and a different character trait every two months. The result is a preschool environment where every child feels welcome and valued.
At Prime Time we believe:
- Play-based learning is essential to early childhood development.
- Problem solving opportunities occur within the context of genuine questions and child-directed investigations.
- Interactions that are rich for learning are cultivated by teachers who are receptive to children’s interests and needs.
- Appropriate and rich learning materials should be selected and provided according to the individual interests of children.
- Our classrooms and schools should be filled with love, laughter, and learning.