About Cadence Academy Wilmington
At Cadence Academy, Wilmington we offer child care and early childhood education programs for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old. Our amazing preschool features 11 custom-designed classrooms where students have ample space for learning, yet enjoy a cozy atmosphere that feels like home. And, as elementary schools are altering schedules, we are here to serve your needs and the needs of your school-aged children with enhanced programs to help with virtual learning sessions and more.
Every parent and family is important to us, and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent care for our children. These efforts have not gone unnoticed:we were recently selected as the winner of the “Shorepicks 2016 Best of the Cape Fear Region” in the Childcare Center category and won Best Day Care in Wilmington for 2017 as voted by Wilmington Magazine readers!
Our Preschool & Childcare Programs
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year) – An infant childcare program created to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2) – We have designed our toddler childcare program to encourage your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3) – Our Early Learners program focuses on improving gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary, and learning through exploring.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4) – This preschool program focuses on fully preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – We weave in the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students in Pre-K for the transition to Kindergarten.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12) – Students are picked up from local elementary schools to enjoy fun, learning, socializing, and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12) – From adventures in nature, to academic activities, and playing sports, this program ensures that kids do not fall behind in the summer break, while also ensuring they have a blast with their friends.
We know that a child’s first five years are critical to cognitive, social, creative, and physical development. At Cadence Academy, Wilmington, we encourage children to learn and grow by providing a foundation of developmentally-appropriate educational experiences in a safe, nurturing environment.
What Makes Our Childcare Center in Wilmington, NC Unique
We are a four-star accredited preschool and exceed the high standards set by the state of North Carolina for child development.
Throughout the year, we offer several opportunities for families to get involved in our school: community yard sales, ice cream socials, spaghetti dinners, parents’ night out, and many other special, family-focused events.
We also offer a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack, included in the price of tuition, and prepared each day by our wonderful cook. Additionally, we have the best After School program in Wilmington: it includes homework help and free transportation from area schools for students in kindergarten through fifth grade.
More About Our Preschool
Our preschool learning center is located at the intersection of Military Cuff Rd and Middle Sound Loop Rd at 7131 Market St, Wilmington, NC, 28411.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.