- Our Team
About Cadence Academy Preschool
At Cadence Academy Preschool (formerly Creative Expressions Learning Center), Eureka, we are committed to providing the highest quality early education experiences and care to young children and their families. We update our programs frequently with some of the most innovative thinking in early childhood education, and we are constantly looking for new ways to make learning fun. If you are looking for the best preschool in Eureka, look no further!
While academics play a significant role in early childhood education, we believe in developing the whole child. Our individualized Ascend Curriculum focuses on the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of each child. Our stimulating childcare atmosphere encourages children to become confident and self-aware. Our passionate and engaging teachers give children endless opportunities to grow, learn, and imagine.
- Infants & Toddlers (6 weeks – 2 years). In this program, learning experiences are embedded into daily activities, including feeding, diapering, nurturing, story time, music enrichment, and tummy time.
- Two-Year-Olds (24 – 36 months). Our two-year-old program is designed to meet the needs of a child who is growing towards independence.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). In this program, our teachers work with your child in learning centers to help them create knowledge through play and fun.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years). This special program prepares children socially, emotionally, and academically for success in kindergarten.
- Summer Camp (5 – 12 years). Campers experience the sights and sounds of America as we take them on a virtual tour of top attractions, events, and landmarks across the nation in this fun-filled program.
- School-Age Program (5 – 12 years). This program is designed to keep your child involved and stimulated before and after school hours.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Eureka we believe in partnering with families in the care and education of their children. Teachers follow parent instructions for care and are always available to consult with families as needs arise. Our teachers use a mobile app called KidReports to provide you with information about your child’s naps, meals, diaper changes, daily activities, and milestones.
Safety & Security
Maintaining a safe and secure childcare environment is one of our preschool’s top priorities. We have observation cameras in each classroom, and the front door is secured by door lock and key fob system. Our daycare facility also has a Front Exit System that prevents children from leaving the building without appropriate supervision. Classrooms and playgrounds are designed with the needs of each age group in mind.
Our preschool is conveniently located at 76 The Legends Pkwy, Eureka, MO 63025. We are located about 1.5 miles south of where Highway 109 intersects with Interstate 44. Many of our families reside in The Legends, Hilltop Village, the Arbors, Ashton Woods, and Marisol.
I have been with Creative Expressions Learning Center since 2004. I always knew I wanted to pursue something in business, which is where I began my professional career. Needing a change, I started my career with Creative Expressions as a Pre-K Teacher Assistant and later became a Lead Teacher. I fell in love with the kids and the company and continued my education. I moved into administration in 2017, where I’m able to combine my passion for both business and education. I love being a part of shaping young minds through play as well as providing a nurturing environment.
Every child deserves access to high-quality early learning experiences. NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) has set 10 standards for early childhood programs that can help families make the right choice when they are looking for a child care center, preschool, or kindergarten. The standards and criteria are also the foundation of the NAEYC Accreditation system for early childhood programs. To earn NAEYC Accreditation, schools must go through an extensive self-study and quality-improvement process, followed by an on-site visit by NAEYC Assessors to verify and ensure that the program meets each of the ten program standards, and hundreds of corresponding individual criteria. NAEYC-accredited programs are always prepared for unannounced quality-assurance visits during their accreditation term, which lasts for five years. In the 30 years since NAEYC Accreditation was established, it has become a widely recognized sign of high-quality early childhood education. More than 7,000 programs are currently accredited by NAEYC—less than 10 percent of all child care centers, preschools, and kindergartens nationally achieve this recognition.