We have recently announced that all employees will be required to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or undergo weekly testing in order to protect the families in our care. Learn More >
- Our Team
Next Generation Children’s Center (NGCC) Westford, which opened its doors in 1996, was the second of ten NGCC private preschools opened across Massachusetts. The family of preschool learning centers was established after the founder was unable to find suitable childcare for her first grandchild.
NGCC’s Westford day care center features:
- An Infants and Young Toddlers building, which includes an indoor play area, two outdoor playgrounds, and a covered outdoor play space.
- A newly-refurbished main building, where we provide care for Older Toddlers through Pre-Kindergarten.
- Indoor play spaces for gross motor development and age appropriate outdoor playgrounds.
- A commercial kitchen, where we prepare breakfast, lunch, and three healthy snacks daily.
- A laundry center, where we wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets.
Other Day Care Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months) – A daycare program designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler (15 months – 36 months) – Professional caregivers guide your toddlers through a curriculum of cognitive, social, and physical growth.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – A preschool curriculum carefully designed to jump start a lifetime of learning and achievement.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – This Pre-Kindergarten program combines the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – Our Kindergarten Club takes place during the last year of preschool and is available to help students become more at ease with their journey into Kindergarten.
- School-Age Program – be sure to ask about our new school age programs coming soon!
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years) – We offer an exciting, safe, fun and educational summer program with a new theme each year!
Meet Our Educators
Our professional early childhood educators recognize and respect the needs of each child. NGCC Westford strives to hire EEC-certified teachers and actively recruits educators with a bachelor’s degree or above.
Each of our teachers is encouraged to continue their education in early childhood education and to excel in his or her chosen field. Also, all full-time faculty members are certified in First-Aid, and key staff members have CPR training.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Tour of Our Day Care Center!
NGCC Westford is conveniently located near Routes 2, 110, 119, and 495. Our address is 9 Powers Rd, Westford, MA 01886 and our office phone number is (978) 692-1030. We are proud to serve families living in Westford, Groton, Dunstable, Ayer, Littleton, Acton, Chelmsford, Carlisle, Concord, Tyngsborough, Lowell, and parts of New Hampshire.
I am proud to have called NGCC Westford my home since 1998. I currently oversee the Infant/Toddler building and I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience with our new families, especially those who are new to childcare and looking for guidance in this important choice. I have an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from Northern Essex and I’m currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree. I am Director II certified by the Department of Early Education and Care. My two NGCC graduates have special memories of their time in here at Westford.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.