- Our Team
Next Generation Children’s Centers, Westborough is 1 of 10 NGCC preschool locations throughout Massachusetts. We offer nurturing childcare for infants and toddlers and our preschool programs take a skill-based approach towards early childhood education that has been proven to prepare children socially, emotionally, and academically for success in elementary school. Our Westborough preschool has a wide array of amenities, including:
- 15 specialized Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms
- Two large indoor play spaces
- Two large outdoor playgrounds that are compliant with CPSC guidelines
- A commercial kitchen that serves breakfast, lunch, and three snacks daily
Kind Child is a proprietary program that helps us strengthen social skills and develop valuable character traits. Our goal is to elevate the emotional well-being of each child in our care, which is why we focus on new social and emotional skills each month and a character trait such as Responsibility, Thankfulness, Sharing, and Friendship every two months as part of our Ascend Curriculum.
We want children to feel welcome and supported at our preschool and Kind Child is our way of making kindness a central part of our school’s culture. Be sure to ask us more about Kind Child when you visit our preschool!
Your child’s health and safety is our #1 priority! NGCC takes a multi-faceted approach to your child’s physical well-being by providing:
- Healthy meals and snacks prepared daily in our on-site commercial kitchen by ServSafe® certified cooks,
- A weekly Fun And Fit program for our Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten programs,
- Large, age-appropriate outdoor playgrounds and indoor play spaces,
- A curriculum that promotes healthy eating habits,
- Professional cleaning of classrooms each evening,
- On-site laundry and sanitizing equipment.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Getting to our Preschool
Next Generation Children’s Centers, Westborough is conveniently located near the I-495 & Route 9 Interchange, making us an ideal choice for parents who commute to Southborough, Marlborough, Shrewsbury, Hudson, or Hopkinton for work. The easiest way to get to our preschool center is by heading east on Computer Drive after you get off of Route 9 at the Computer Drive exit. We’re only a couple blocks east of the exit at 4600 Computer Dr, Westborough, MA 01581.
I have been working with children and families in the field of early education since 2003. I studied at Fitchburg State University and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. I am MA EEC lead teacher certified as well as Director I and Director II certified. My daughter is a student here at NGCC.
I have worked with children ranging in ages from infants to school age since I started my career working as a Camp Counselor at age 16. I have dual Bachelor degrees in Elementary Education and Developmental Psychology. I am Lead Teacher Infant/Toddler/Preschool & Director II certified through Massachusetts EEC and Elementary Teacher Certified in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.