Cadence schools across the country are now enrolling for Summer Programs! Be sure to ask if your school is hosting summer camp or any summer programs for school aged children in 2024.
- Our Team
Next Generation Children’s Centers (NGCC) is committed to providing quality care for children from Infancy through School-Age. We have 10 private preschools throughout Massachusetts, and our Walpole, MA childcare center is here to serve your needs.
Our childcare center offers:
- 24 spacious classrooms with child-sized bathrooms
- A private infant wing with heated floors and a gross motor skills room
- Two indoor play spaces and a covered outdoor play area
- Three large playgrounds that appeals to a diverse range of ages
- A performing arts room for dramatic play
- A STEAM room
- A commercial kitchen. We offer breakfast, lunch, and three healthy snacks daily
We believe in the development of the “Whole Child.” At NGCC Walpole’s all-day preschool, we want every child to be successful academically and to be comfortable with who they are within their community. We focus on areas of growth, including:
We believe that children learn best through hands-on activities and we offer plenty of diverse indoor and outdoor learning experiences that engage your child through play. Our early childhood center’s “Whole Child” approach helps your child develop self-esteem and a love of learning. As such, our preschool programs are developed from your child’s interests and abilities, so your child learns as they play.
Our Childcare & Preschool Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months) – A childcare program that ensures the transition away from home is smooth and joyful experience.
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months) – As part of our Toddler Daycare program, our skilled teachers help engage young explorers with an interactive, hands-on curriculum.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – Preschool is an exciting stage in a child’s development. This preschool program is focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – Our experienced Pre-Kindergarten teachers help lead a well-designed preschool curriculum designed to lay the foundation for success in learning.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – This program takes place during the last year of preschool and is available to help students feel more comfortable with their transition into Kindergarten.
- Summer Program (5 – 8 years) – Each summer we offer a safe, fun and educational summer program with an exciting new theme.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Tour of Our Childcare Center!
NGCC Walpole is conveniently located on Route 109, just minutes from Route 128. Our address is 4 Shaker Ln, Walpole, MA 02081 and our office phone number is (508) 505-2018. Many of our families live in Walpole, Medfield, Sherborn, Dover, Medway, Millis, Westwood, Foxborough, Norfolk, and Norwood.
I began my career in early childhood education in 1999 and I’ve been a dedicated member of the NGCC team since 2004. I am currently working towards my Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and I’m Director II certified through the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. Both of my children attend NGCC Walpole.
I have been with NGCC Walpole since 2010 and I hold a Bachelor of Arts in History with a minor in Early Education from Bridgewater State College. Additionally, I am Director certified through the Department of Early Education and Care. I have a son who attends our school.
I have been here at NGCC Walpole school since January of 2013 and previously worked at our Natick facility as a Preschool Teacher. I majored in Business Management at Bryant University and I’m Director certified through the Department of Early Education and Care. I am the proud mother of twin boys, who attend our school.