Cadence schools across the country are now enrolling for Summer Programs! Be sure to ask if your school is hosting summer camp or any summer programs for school aged children in 2024.
- Our Team
About Next Generation Children’s Center Preschool in Sudbury, MA
Next Generation Children’s Centers (NGCC) believes that children should start their educational careers with a foundation of happiness, love, confidence, and a strong sense of self-worth.
NGCC’s early childhood education centers are designed specifically for the families we serve. Our Sudbury daycare was built in 2002 and incorporates several of the most popular features from our first six preschools:
- 17 specialized Infant Care, Toddler Care, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms
- Heated floors in the Infant rooms
- Child-size bathrooms
- Two indoor play spaces
- An outdoor covered play area for older children during inclement weather
- Two large playgrounds that appeal to varying age groups
- A commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, and three healthy snacks daily
Childcare & Daycare Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months) – This childcare program offers a safe, warm, and stimulating atmosphere for your infant.
- Toddler (15 months – 36 months) – Our experienced teachers help engage young explorers in our Toddler program with interactive, hands-on curriculum.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – Preschool is an exciting stage in a child’s development. Our Preschool program supports the educational, social, emotional, and physical development of children in this age range.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – Our experienced pre-k teachers help children in this program continue to build upon the skills vital to their future academic success.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – Our Kindergarten Club takes place during the last year of preschool and is available to help students become more at ease with their journey into Kindergarten.
- School-Age Program – be sure to ask about our new school-age program!
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years) – Does your child have what it takes to become a Super Spy? Find out this summer at our Secret Agent Summer Program!
NGCC has discovered that children learn best through hands-on activities. Our preschool learning center’s students engage in a variety of educational experiences that take place both indoors and outdoors. These activities are age-appropriate and tailored to the individual needs and interests of each child so that learning becomes associated with things they are already interested in.
Our preschool’s curriculum is set up to develop the “Whole Child” in the following key areas of growth:
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Tour of Our Preschool!
NGCC Sudbury is conveniently located on Route 20 at 307 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776. Our office phone number is (978) 440-9494. Since 1994, we have been happy to serve families from Sudbury, Framingham, Marlborough, Acton, Maynard, Wayland, Concord, Waltham, Natick, and Hudson.
I began my early childhood career at Next Generation in 1998. I enjoy working with so many incredible families as they navigate the early childhood experience with their children. I have an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education and I’m Director II certified through the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. My children are proud graduates of NGCC Sudbury.
I began my career at Next Generation Children’s Center in 2014. I have worked with children of all ages during my career. I am Director II certified through the MA Department of Early Education and Care. My favorite thing about working in this field is getting to see the children in our care grow and develop into amazing adolescents. Currently, I am working towards a degree in Human Resources Administration. I am married with two daughters, both who attended NGCC Sudbury from 3 months – PreK. During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and doing crafts.