Cadence schools across the country are now enrolling for Summer Programs! Be sure to ask if your school is hosting summer camp or any summer programs for school aged children in 2024.
- Our Team
Next Generation Children’s Centers – Best Preschool in Marlborough!
At Next Generation Children’s Centers, we set children up for a bright future with unlimited possibilities, so they can lead an adventurous and fun life. We spark creativity and curiosity by giving children unique opportunities to express themselves and their interests. We build confidence and independence through individualized instruction. We teach patience and empathy through our Kind Child Culture. And, our skills-based curriculum is proven to prepare children for Kindergarten and beyond.
Next Generation Children’s Centers (NGCC) has 10 preschools throughout Massachusetts. At NGCC Marlborough, our daycare center and preschool features:
- An industrial sanitizer used to keep the school clean and sanitized
- A full-service kitchen providing breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Laundry service
- A secured entry system
- A closed circuit television monitoring of our playgrounds and common spaces
- 16 Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms
- Separate playgrounds for each age group
- Two indoor play spaces and a covered outdoor play area
- Two additional CPSC guideline-compliant outdoor playgrounds
Our Preschool Programs
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age Program – be sure to ask about our new school-age program!
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years)
We nurture friendships, cultivate positive character traits, and strengthen social skills through our Kind Child culture. Kind Child is an integral part of our Ascend Curriculum and we focus on social and emotional skills every month and the development of a new character trait such as Friendship, Empathy, and a Positive Self-Image every two months. The result is a positive and supportive preschool environment where every child feels welcome.
Our services were developed with busy parents in mind. We understand how hectic family life can be and our goal is to lighten your load so you can you enjoy every minute you can with your family. Our daycare center provides:
- Breakfast – Served to Infants who eat table food and all children in our Toddler program and older.
- Lunch – All children are served nutritionally balanced lunches. Menus are planned on a six week cycle. Copies of the menu are available at our front desk and are also updated daily on the lobby white board.
- Snacks – One morning and two afternoon snacks are served daily.
- Year-Round Childcare – NGCC Marlborough is open 52 weeks per year. We only schedule 10 closed days annually for holidays and staff training.
- Laundry Service – Labeled clothes are cleaned as needed and returned to your child’s cubby. Rest time sheets and blankets are laundered weekly for our Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten programs. We launder Infant sheets as needed.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Next Generation Children’s Centers, Marlborough is less than a mile west of I-495 on the north side of Cedar Hill St. Our address is 201 Cedar Hill St, Marlborough, MA 01752. We are proud to serve families living in Berlin, Hudson, Northborough, Westborough, Marlborough, Shrewsbury, and Framingham.
Looking for daycare services for your newborn or preschool programs that will lovingly prepare your child for future academic success? Give us a call today!
I have been working with children and families in the field of early childhood for more than 21 years. I grew up the oldest of six children in Newton , MA. Coming from such a large family is what gave me my love of working with children. I studied early childhood education at Worcester State University and graduated with my Bachelors of Arts in Early Childhood Education. I am director II certified through the Dept. of Early Education and Care in Massachusetts. In addition to working in the center, I am a mother to boy/girl twins who attend NGCC.
What I love most about working with children is being able to help them explore their world. I love children’s natural curiosity and wonder. I am very fortunate to get to be a part of so many lives while working alongside families. I also love getting to be a part of a larger school community and to watch children grow up while with us.