- Our Team
At Next Generation Children’s Centers, we set children up for a bright future with unlimited possibilities, so they can lead an adventurous and fun life. We spark creativity and curiosity by giving children unique opportunities to express themselves and their interests. We build confidence and independence through individualized instruction. We teach patience and empathy through our Kind Child Culture. And, our skills-based curriculum is proven to prepare children for Kindergarten and beyond.
Next Generation Children’s Centers (NGCC) has 10 preschools throughout Massachusetts. At NGCC Marlborough, our daycare center and preschool features:
- An industrial sanitizer used to keep the school clean and sanitized
- A full-service kitchen providing breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Laundry service
- A secured entry system
- A closed circuit television monitoring of our playgrounds and common spaces
- 16 Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms
- Separate playgrounds for each age group
- Two indoor play spaces and a covered outdoor play area
- Two additional CPSC guideline-compliant outdoor playgrounds
Our Preschool’s Programs
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age Program – be sure to ask about our new school-age program!
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years)
We nurture friendships, cultivate positive character traits, and strengthen social skills through our Kind Child culture. Kind Child is an integral part of our Ascend Curriculum and we focus on social and emotional skills every month and the development of a new character trait such as Friendship, Empathy, and a Positive Self-Image every two months. The result is a positive and supportive preschool environment where every child feels welcome.
Our services were developed with busy parents in mind. We understand how hectic family life can be and our goal is to lighten your load so you can you enjoy every minute you can with your family. Our daycare center provides:
- Breakfast – Served to Infants who eat table food and all children in our Toddler program and older.
- Lunch – All children are served nutritionally balanced lunches. Menus are planned on a six week cycle. Copies of the menu are available at our front desk and are also updated daily on the lobby white board.
- Snacks – One morning and two afternoon snacks are served daily.
- Year-Round Childcare – NGCC Marlborough is open 52 weeks per year. We only schedule 10 closed days annually for holidays and staff training.
- Laundry Service – Labeled clothes are cleaned as needed and returned to your child’s cubby. Rest time sheets and blankets are laundered weekly for our Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten programs. We launder Infant sheets as needed.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Next Generation Children’s Centers, Marlborough is less than a mile west of I-495 on the north side of Cedar Hill St. Our address is 201 Cedar Hill St, Marlborough, MA 01752. We are proud to serve families living in Berlin, Hudson, Northborough, Westborough, Marlborough, Shrewsbury, and Framingham.
Looking for daycare services for your newborn or preschool programs that will lovingly prepare your child for future academic success? Give us a call today!
I have been in the Early Childhood field since 1998. I have held positions as a teacher of all age groups and over the years have managed a variety of large child care centers. I am excited to return to the Marlborough school where my leadership journey began in 2004.
I am a mother of five children, and my two youngest daughters will be attending the school with me each day. I am excited to share my passion for providing a high quality Early Childhood experience with the staff, children, and families here in Marlborough.
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.