- Our Team
About NGCC Beverly
The educators at Next Generation Children’s Centers, Beverly recognize that young children need exposure to much more than academics during their first years of life. We take a skill-based approach that allows us to balance social, emotional, physical, creative, and cognitive development.
We offer a nurturing preschool environment where your child will thrive. Our daycare center in Beverly was the last NGCC location to open and incorporates the best features from our first nine preschools, including:
- 17 classrooms
- A commercial kitchen, where we prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and three snacks daily
- An entire wing dedicated to Infants, with heated classroom floors and an indoor play space
- Indoor play areas and a covered, outdoor play space for older children
- Three large playgrounds for different age groups
- A performing arts room, a favorite destination for dramatic play and art projects
- A laundry center, where we wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets
Kind Child Program
We want children to feel welcome and at home every time they walk through the doors of our preschool. Kind Child is a program that allows us to enrich friendships and to attend to the emotional well-being of each child in our care. We focus on social and emotional skills every month as part of our Ascend Curriculum and encourage our preschool students to develop valuable character traits such as Thankfulness, Empathy, Respect, and a Positive Self-Image. We have found that when focus on the emotional well-being of each child in our care, we uplift our school too.
Providing your child an exceptional education is an important part of our promise to you. Our Ascend Curriculum is a vehicle that will gently guide your child towards future success in kindergarten and elementary school. Our skill-based curriculum starts in our Infant and Toddler classrooms and progresses all the way through Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten. Important skills in 9 different subject areas are progressively introduced and polished just before kindergarten in Kindergarten Club.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.