Next Generation Children’s Centers have proudly served thousands of families throughout Massachusetts since we opened our first preschool in 1993. Our Andover center was opened in 2001 and has 19 spacious classrooms, a commercial kitchen, two indoor gym spaces, a covered outdoor play area, and two large outdoor playgrounds that were all created to accommodate the varying needs of different age groups.
Our Preschool’s Programs
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months) – We provide a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for the littlest ones in our care.
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months) – Our nurturing teachers engage our young explorers with an engaging skill-based curriculum that channels their energy and excitement into positive learning experiences.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – Preschool is an exciting stage in your child’s early development and we continue working towards important developmental milestones within nine subject areas.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – Our Pre-K program continues to leverage our Ascend Curriculum, which takes a balanced approach and prepares our students emotionally, socially, and academically for future academic success.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – This unique kindergarten readiness program takes place during the last year of preschool and is designed to help students become more comfortable with the transition into kindergarten.
- School-Age Program – Be sure to ask about our new school-age programs!
Kind Child Program
We believe that children learn to be kind, giving, and thoughtful of others when they experience these traits firsthand. Kind Child is the foundation of our school’s culture and an important part of our Ascend Curriculum. We focus on the the development of social and emotional skills each month and a character trait like Responsibility, Thankfulness, and Friendship every two months. Our goal is to elevate the emotional well-being of each child in our care and strengthen friendships!
Safety & Security
We know what an enormous decision it is to leave your child in the care of others. We pledge to do everything in our power to make our preschool as healthy, safe, and secure as possible, and we designed our schools with these priorities top of mind. Our childcare center has:
- A secured entry system. Only parents and staff members with the proper code can enter our daycare facility.
- Heated floors. Our infant classrooms have heated floors.
- Full commercial kitchen. We prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and three snacks daily. We use only the best quality foods and employ ServSafe® certified cooks to prepare our meals.
- A cleaning service. A professional cleaning service washes, vacuums, and disinfects our school each night so that we can continually maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- A laundry center. We have a laundry room to wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Getting to Our Preschool
Next Generation Children’s Center Andover, Massachusetts is conveniently located just off Route 125 on the east side of Main St at 516 S Main St, Andover, MA 01810. We’re just a mile from I-95, making us an ideal choice for parents who commute to and from North Reading, Lawrence, Tewksbury, and Wilmington. Looking for a new daycare or preschool to call home? Give us a call or schedule a visit online. We would love to show you around our childcare center and answer any questions you may have about our preschool’s programs.