- Our Team
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in Crestwood, Kentucky!
We offer exceptional child care and early childhood education programs for children ages six weeks old through five-years-old. And, we have added school-age programs to support distance learning for elementary school students.
Our team of skilled child care experts dedicates themselves to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages the development and growth of your child as a whole person: physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually.
We accomplish this goal via a non-denominational approach, by attending to each child as an individual, and as part of a group that is also learning to grow and how to relate to others.
Open Door Policy
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Crestwood, we have an Open Door Policy. We encourage you to stop by our early childhood learning center at any time, announced or unannounced, to visit your child.
Our large 15,000+ square foot early learning center was built to meet the academic and safety needs of Cadence Academy Preschool’s student body. Our state-of-the-art facility features an indoor, multi-purpose room ideal for gross motor development, and for providing an area for indoor play during harsh weather conditions.
We secure our preschool with an electronically-controlled entry, which our management team monitors via classroom cameras. Our early learning center also has a six-foot privacy fence that allows us to offer families peace of mind when it comes to safety and functionality.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our experienced caregivers create positive, warm, and nurturing relationships with your infant in this program.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In our Toddler program, we provide a safe, warm, nurturing, environment for your child to grow and learn.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners program allows children to learn through their curiosity, questioning, and social interactions.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this program, our staff provides an environment that is nurturing, safe, and encouraging for your child to explore and play.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our educators help guide your preschooler in this program with activities and lessons that focus on social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs.
- School-Age Program – Be sure to ask about our new school-age programs!
Cadence Academy Preschool, Crestwood serves a well-balanced breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack. Breakfast is served from 7:15 a.m. – 8 a.m. If your child is arriving after 7:50 a.m., please feed them breakfast at home. We post our preschool’s weekly menus on our school’s Parent Information Board.
Cadence Academy Preschool, Crestwood is conveniently located at 8905 W Hwy 22, Crestwood, Kentucky 40014. You can reach us at (502) 243-8484. Call today to schedule your visit!