About Cadence Academy Preschool in North Aurora, IL
At Cadence Academy Preschool in North Aurora, Illinois, we encourage families to make the most of childhood. We make it a top priority to ensure extra ordinary care for the children we serve. Our early childhood education center also delivers a custom-designed educational experience for every student under our care.
Our Preschool Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 14 months). Loving staff spend spend the day talking, singing, and playing games with your baby.
- Toddler Childcare (15 months – 23 months). Toddlers thrive in this safe, nurturing daycare program where they are encouraged to think through actions, solve problems, and experience all-things new.
- Two-Year-Olds (2 – 3 years). Our range of educational toys and self-directed activities in this childcare program help boost your child’s sense of discovery and encourages his or her independence in this program.
- Preschool (3 – 5 years). In this Pre-K program, your preschooler is involved in various hands-on activities to foster his or her learning experiences.
- School-Age Program (5 – 12 years). School-age kids need a break and a creative, fun environment in which to learn. In this relaxed setting, your child can play games, make art, enjoy the outdoors, challenge their tech skills, or finish homework.
- Summer Camp (6 – 12 years). This summer program offers a diverse range of activities and field trips, including a library reading program.
At Cadence Academy Preschool, North Aurora, Wednesday is Tumble Bear Day! Our energized, cuddly Tumble Bear sets up in our center’s Large Muscle room and brings students from class to the session for a variety of activities and fun. You can register your child via a form available at our center, or visit www.tumblebearmobile.com to set up a four-week session.
Positive Behavior Support (PBS)
Cadence Academy implements the PBS program to enhance social and emotional development, and promote school readiness. The approach, which recognizes positive behavior and reduces challenging behaviors, was initially developed by the Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL) and utilizes a pyramid model to address social and emotional needs in children.
PBS focuses on using proactive methods to help build positive relationships with our preschool’s children and families. It also helps develop a supportive atmosphere for our students, and uses particular strategies in teaching social and emotional development. For more information about PBS, please visit these resources:
The Location of our Early Childhood Education Center
Cadence Academy Preschool, North Aurora is located at 50 Mitchell Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542.
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is a national accreditation program that was developed for early care and educational programs. NAC offers early childhood leaders the opportunity to demonstrate and document quality performance using research-based criteria and evidence-based practices. The National Accreditation Commission provides a comprehensive, ongoing quality improvement system and accredited schools must meet standards in the following 6 component areas: Administration, Family Engagement, Health and Safety, Curriculum, Interactions between Teachers and Children, and Classroom Health and Safety.