About Cadence Academy Preschool in Aurora, IL
One of the most difficult decisions a parent can make is selecting a childcare center that is “right” for their child. The Cadence Academy Preschool, Aurora quality care and early learning program is centered on the needs of your child. Serving children from six weeks through 12 years of age, we focus on the development of skills, which are the essential foundation necessary to succeed when the formal educational process begins.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 15 months). Our Infant daycare program encourages babies to explore and expand their curiosity, and develop competence and confidence.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 15 months to 2 years). In this program, our caregivers provide a safe, warm, nurturing, and positive environment for you toddler to grow and learn.
- Twos (age 2). Our experienced caregivers offer an environment that is stimulating, nurturing, and caring to help your child develop in this program.
- Preschool (age 3). In this program, three-year-olds learn through hands on activities that allow them to explore and develop their curiosity
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 4). This program provides an environment that meets students’ social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs.
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 5). The curriculum areas in this program include Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Health, Art, Music, Physical Education, and Spanish.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). We offer distance learning support and an array of activities and exciting adventures in our School-Age program.
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp offers adventure, along with plenty of activities to advance vital skills during your child’s break from school.
Kind Child Program
Kind Child is a proprietary program that nurtures and strengthens social skills and develops character. The goal of Kind Child is to elevate the emotional well-being of each child in our care and encourage positive friendships. We help children develop a positive self-image and encourage them to adopt other valuable character traits such as responsibility, thankfulness, and sharing.
Cadence Academy Preschool, Aurora is committed to providing an educational environment that will stimulate and develop a child’s social, emotional, intellectual, and physical being.
Our early childhood education center’s learning program focuses on the development of skills, competencies, and understandings a child needs to perform successfully in the first formal school setting. Our multi-sensory approach encourages children to develop a positive attitude to learning. Our goal is to develop curiosity and promote independence.
Our preschool’s facilities feature a secure pass point key system, outdoor and indoor playgrounds, a nutritious menu which is catered daily, and a skills-based learning program we have designed teach your child the skills they need to enter the formal learning years.
Our child care and preschool center is licensed and regulated by the Department of Children and Family Services. We are also regularly inspected by the County Health Department and the local Fire Department.