- Our Team
Sunbrook Academy at Woodstock is a private preschool and daycare center that provides nurturing childcare and early education programs for ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. We take a skill-based approach to early education that balances the development of intellectual, social, emotional, creative, and physical skill.
The flexibility built into our Ascend Curriculum allows our teachers to individualize activities to the interests and current skill level of each child, which makes these first learning experiences fun and engaging. The Ascend Curriculum helps children reach important developmental milestones across 9 subject areas such as Literacy, Mathematics, Cultural Understanding, Physical Education, and Kind Child each month. Testing has shown that this skill-based approach prepares our students for success in kindergarten.
Our Preschool’s Programs
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks to 1 year)
- Junior Toddlers (12 – 24 months)
- Senior Toddlers (24 – 36 months)
- Pre-K 3 (3 to 4 years)
- Private Pre-K 4 (4 to 5 years)
- Georgia Pre-K – be sure to ask us about our Georgia Pre-K program!
- Kindergarten Club (4 to 5 years)
- School-Age Program (Pre-K – 12 years)
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 6 to 12)
Kindness is the foundation of our school culture and we have made Kind Child a regular subject within our Ascend Curriculum. Our teachers focus on the development of social and emotional skills every month and introduce a character trait such as Thankfulness, Empathy, and a Positive Self-Image every two months. We want every child to feel at home when they’re at our preschool and Kind Child is a program that allows us to elevate the emotional well-being of both students and staff.
Safety & Security
The safety and security of our students is our childcare center’s number one concern and we have a number of measures in place to provide you peace of mind:
- Keypad door entry system that requires every visitor to enter a code before they can enter the building.
- A thumbprint identification system to check your children in and out.
- A closed-circuit camera recording system that allows us to monitor what is happening in all of our classrooms at all times.
- A Zono-Sanitech Sanitation system for continuous sanitizing of classroom materials.
- Daily KidReports so you know what your child did in school each day.
Our Preschool’s Location
Sunbrook Academy at Woodstock is located in northeast Woodstock, Georgia. Our preschool center is on Hickory Flat Highway, making us an ideal choice for parents commuting to Alpharetta, Avery, Canton, Crabapple, Hickory Flat, and Roswell. We provide transportation to and from Mountain Road Elementary, which is also in Woodstock. We would love to have you come by so you can see our daycare facilities firsthand. Schedule a visit today!
I have been in the childcare business for over 13 years, but I’m also a Certified Nurse’s Assistant and have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. My husband and I have three children together. In my spare time, I love to cook, bake, watch Netflix, visit Disney, and spend time with family.