- Our Team
About Sunbrook Academy
Welcome to Sunbrook Academy at Bay Springs in Villa Rica, Georgia. We are conveniently located off of Hwy 61 near Bay Springs Middle School at 501 Bay View Drive in Villa Rica, Georgia, 30180.
As a parent or caregiver, selecting the right daycare or learning environment for your toddler is one of the most important decisions you can make. We hope to make that decision easier.
Recently voted as the 2017 Readers’ Choice Best Daycare Center by the readers of The Villa Rican, Sunbrook Academy at Bay Springs is a preschool learning and childcare center for children ages six weeks to 12 years. Our full day childcare programs give you peace of mind by delivering an exceptional education and fun-filled day to your children from caring, experienced professionals in a nurturing environment as comfortable as home.
Childcare, Preschool & After School Programs
Sunbrook Academy at Bay Springs uses a carefully crafted childcare curriculum to provide every student with the skills and confidence for the next chapter in their life.
At the same time, our Villa Rica-based preschool and childcare center maintains a warm, loving atmosphere and year-round programs that promote a lifelong love of learning.
We offer the following quality preschool and childcare programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks to 1 year) – Your child with experience an opportunity for learning all day, every day in a safe and loving environment.
- Junior Toddlers (12 – 24 months) – Our toddler teachers guide and encourage student’s sense of discovery and learning.
- Senior Toddlers (24 – 36 months) – With a low teacher-to-student ratio, this program allows the necessary time for positive interaction between teacher and child.
- PreK 3 (3 to 4 years) – We challenge each student to reach ambitious academic milestones as they prepare to enter pre-kindergarten.
- Private PreK 4 (4 to 5 years) – This program strives to ensure all graduates are “school ready” and set to successfully make the transition to Kindergarten.
- Georgia PreK 4 (4 to 5 years) – A lottery funded education program aimed at preparing students for Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Club (4 to 5 years) – Our Kindergarten Club program helps prepare children emotionally, socially, and academically for elementary school.
- After School Program (PreK – 12 years) – Students are picked up from local schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 6 to 12) – American Road Trip Summer Camp will take your child on a virtual tour of top vacation destinations across the United States.
Kindergarten Readiness Programs: Watch Your Child Thrive!
Our “Kindergarten Club” prepares pre-kindergarten students with essential skills to stand-out in problem-solving, mathematics, reading/writing, social studies, and science.
In fact, we recently administered a Kindergarten Readiness test to 3,805 children across 155 of our Cadence Education Family of Schools. The results were phenomenal: we identified a total of 89.6 percent of these children with “Kindergarten Readiness” and 63.4 percent with “Advanced Readiness” for those full-time students that had participated for more than a year in our program.
Healthy Menu Options
At Sunbrook Academy at Bay Springs in Villa Rica, Georgia, we dedicate ourselves to providing nutritious meals and snacks for each of our students in a peanut-free environment.
We include breakfast, lunch, and healthy snacks in the cost of tuition. Our childcare center serves fresh fruits and vegetables daily, and we strive to limit sugars in our regular offerings. In fact, we carefully plan healthy menus we know children enjoy that feed their bodies for growth and performance.
Safety & Security
At Sunbrook Academy at Bay Springs, we have numerous safety measures in place to ensure we are always providing a safe and secure learning environment for your children.
As part of our security procedures, there is a keypad door entry system to get into our building, and we utilize a state-of-the-art thumbprint identification system to check your children in and out. We also have a closed-circuit camera recording system that allows us to monitor our classrooms at all times.
We look forward to joining you in the growth and education of your children!
I started with the company in 2011 as a teacher, teaching a range of ages from 2’s to Pre-K. Seeing the impact that I have on children makes me love my job each and every day. I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two kids, Savannah and Jamison. In our spare time, we love fishing, camping, and being outdoors together.
I have an associates degree in early childhood education and have been teaching for a total of eight years. I have been with the company for 4 years teaching GA Pre-K. I enjoy having the opportunity to help others learn and grow!