- Our Team
About Sunbrook Academy
Welcome to Sunbrook Academy at Legacy Park. We’re a daycare and early childhood education center for children ages six weeks to 12 years old. Our preschool offers a friendly, nurturing atmosphere that provides your child with a safe and happy learning experience.
Our programs offer parents peace of mind by delivering an exceptional education and fun-filled day to children from experienced professionals in a warm, caring environment as comfortable as home.
Our Daycare, Preschool & After School Programs
Sunbrook Academy at Legacy Park has an expertly developed learning curriculum that provides each student with the necessary skills and confidence for the next stage in their life. We are proud to be Quality Rated through Bright from the Start and the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning.
We offer the following quality daycare, preschool and after school programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks to 1 year) – Your child will experience an opportunity for learning all day, every day in a loving and caring environment.
- Junior Toddlers (12 – 24 months) – This program aims to encourage your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Senior Toddlers (24 – 36 months) – With a low teacher-to-student ratio, this program allows the necessary time for positive interaction between teacher and child.
- PreK 3 (3 to 4 years) – This program is focused on fully preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Private PreK 4 (4 to 5 years) – By reinforcing the skills taught in previous years, this program strives to ready students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Club (4 to 5 years) – Kindergarten Club is designed to help Pre-K students get emotionally and socially prepared for elementary school.
- After School Program (PreK – 12 years) – Students are picked up from local schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 6 to 12) – Join us this summer for a virtual tour of the U.S. at American Road Trip Summer Camp!
Safety & Security
Our preschool learning center has various security measures in place to make sure we offer a safe learning environment for your children, including:
- Controlled building access and a 24-hour security system
- Fully-encompassing fire sprinkler system
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
- CPR/First aid certified staff
- Computer check-in and check-out process
- All staff fully trained on lock-down and emergency procedures
- Ionized filtered air
Reviews from Parents
Leave a Review
We want to learn more about your experience with Cadence Education. Please leave us a review below and let us know how we are doing.