Cadence schools across the country are now enrolling for Summer Programs! Be sure to ask if your school is hosting summer camp or any summer programs for school aged children in 2024.
About Cadence Academy Preschool in Orange, CT
Our commitment is to provide quality childcare in a warm and nurturing environment where children are made to feel welcomed. Qualified staff lead children through a myriad of activities designed to meet their particular physical, social, intellectual, and developmental needs.
Developmentally appropriate practices are supported by our staff to enhance the development of each child. Activities and centers are carefully planned to promote individual creativity, expressive language, and problem solving skills and positive self-esteem and full growth potential.
- Developmentally Appropriate Programs for Children
- Curriculum Based on CT Early Learning & Development Standards
- Before & After School Program with Transportation Provided
- Summer Camp Program
- Qualified Staff – State Licensed
- Certified in CPR & First Aid
Creating the Right Atmosphere
- Toys That Will Promote Learning
- Emphasis on Exploration and Curiosity
- Back to Basics Through Hands on Activities
- Separate Age Appropriate Playgrounds
What Separates from the Rest
- Social Skills and Communication
- Physical Growth and Development
- Creative and Artistic Exploration
- Language and Literacy Development
- Reading, Writing and Mathematics
We would love to show you our preschool and daycare in Orange, CT. Contact us today to learn more!