About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Happy Valley
Welcome to Deer Valley regions’ Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley.
Founded in 2009, we are committed to providing the absolute best early childhood education and childcare while meeting the needs of each child individually. Our early childhood center offers an outstanding preschool program that allows children to grow emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. We also offer a Kindergarten Readiness/Kindergarten Club.
Our beautiful campus is secure and clean, complete with a security-coded entrance, and surveillance cameras in every classroom and on every playground. We have two infant classrooms, one for mobile infants and one for non-mobile infants.
At Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley, we welcome families and the community into our nurturing, home-like early childhood education center. Our caring staff members stay many years with our school, dedicating their time and energy to making these early years memorable and positive for all children who walk through our doors.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our daycare’s loving professionals work closely with you to develop an ideal schedule for your little one
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In our toddler program, our caring teachers guide toddlers as they explore the world around them, learning skills like socialization, potty training, and more.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our early childhood learners enjoy learning communication and language skills, as well as ways to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our experienced teachers offer stimulating educational activities in math, science, computers, language, and social studies in this program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In our Pre-K program, children experience educational lessons and activities that prepare them for success in their elementary school years.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). This program offers support for students whose parents are at work.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children enjoy time with their friends and our energized teachers in our super fun summer camp program.
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley has received a Quality First Star Rating of “3” from the state of Arizona.
Kindness is the foundation of our preschool’s culture and an important part of our curriculum. Each month, our teachers work with our students to develop social skills, a positive self-image, and important character traits like friendship, empathy, thankfulness, and responsibility. The goal of Kind Child is to elevate the emotional-well being of every child and encourage friendships.
More About Our School
We are located at the intersection of 39th Ave. and Happy Valley, just west of I-17 and north of the 101. We proudly serve the nearby neighborhoods of Deer Valley, Norterra, and North Phoenix.
Our team invites you to stop by and see how we can make you a part of our Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley family. Ask us about your complimentary day of discovery. Schedule a visit today.