- Our Team
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool, Rogers! Our caring staff utilizes a skill-based approach to early education that makes the most of your child’s precious early years. We offer nurturing care and educational programs for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old in a warm and welcoming environment.
Our Preschool’s Programs
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2)
- Older Toddlers (ages 2 to 3)
- Preschool(ages 3 to 4)
- Jr. Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6)
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12)
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12)
An Exceptional Education
Our preschool’s mission is to encourage our students to be active explorers and independent, confident learners. Thanks to the flexibility built into our Ascend Curriculum, every student is treated as an individual and is encouraged to progress at his or her natural pace towards age-appropriate milestones. We want your child’s first educational experiences to be both challenging and engaging so that learning becomes associated with fun!
What Makes Us Unique?
- Arkansas Better Beginnings Star-rated school,
- Breakfast and a hot, nutritious lunch are made on-premises and offered each day along with healthy snacks,
- Age-specific playgrounds featuring a sports court, a water feature, and a garden,
- Technology and Science lab,
- Low teacher-to-student ratios,
- Parent’s Night Out one Friday each month.
Getting to Our Preschool
Cadence Academy Preschool, Rogers is conveniently located less than a mile east of I-49 in Rogers, Arkansas. If you’re traveling on the I-49, you’ll want to take the Pleasant Grove Road exit and head east until you get to Concord St. Our preschool center is a block north of Pleasant Grove Road at 3978 S Concord St, Rogers, AR 72758. Call us or schedule a visit online if you’re in need of daycare services for your little one or a preschool that will prepare your child for success in elementary school. We look forward to meeting you soon!
My name is Heather Manes and I am the Assistant Director at Cadence Academy Rogers. I have been with Cadence since 2020 and transferred to Rogers in January 2021. I am excited to be here and in my role, I am primarily, focused on helping all of our teachers care for and teach your little ones. I also support our Director and Administrative Assistant. I have 10 years in early childhood education including 6 years in the classroom and 4 years in various administrative roles. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Recreation and wellness, and my husband and I have 2 young children. For fun, I love spending time with my family ,cooking, riding bikes, working out and reading.