- Our Team
About Cadence Academy Lexington
At Cadence Academy, Lexington, our amazing 10,000-square foot preschool features eight custom-designed classrooms where children have ample space for discovery learning centers, in a cozy atmosphere that feels like home.
Students enjoy our wonderful South Carolina weather with lots of scheduled outdoor activities on our three playgrounds, each designed for active play, exploration, and individualized activities for every age group we serve.
Preschool & Childcare Programs
We offer child care programs for children ages six weeks through Pre-Kindergarten. Our preschool uses Ascend Curriculum, which embraces the “Whole Child” and develops new skills in different nine learning components like Literacy, Math, Technology, and Spanish each month. This approach ensures each child is engaged, supported, challenged, and having fun. And, as elementary schools are altering schedules, we are here to serve your needs and the needs of your school-aged children with enhanced programs to help with virtual learning sessions and more.
We offer the following childcare programs:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our infant daycare program delivers a warm, nurturing, and safe environment for your little one.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In this toddler daycare program, our skilled teachers engage your child with an interactive, hands-on curriculum.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our Early Learners program features engaging lessons to match the dynamic energy and curiosity of children in this age range.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). At Cadence Academy, Lexington, our preschool program offers engaging lessons that allow our preschool students to gradually prepare themselves for success in kindergarten and beyond.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program helps your child polish skills that will be instrumental in their future academic success.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). Signing your child up for our Before and After Care program will do wonders for their academic development and overall, social well-being.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Our summer camp program involves social skill development and physical activity into a curriculum filled with fun learning activities and outdoor adventures.
We believe that small class sizes, highly-qualified, experienced teachers, and fun, engaging activities are essential to a quality early childhood education.
What Makes Our Preschool in Lexington, South Carolina Unique
We know today’s families are busy. As such, we endeavor to take care of all of the important details in your child’s day. Our wonderful cook prepares a nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack daily. We offer our meals and snacks in our weekly tuition fee.
Additionally, we have one of the best Before and After School programs in Lexington, South Carolina, and it includes homework help and free transportation to area schools for children in kindergarten through fifth grade.
More About Our Childcare Center
Cadence Academy, Lexington is located at 5307 Sunset Blvd in Lexington, South Carolina, 29072. You can find our daycare at the corner of Sunset Blvd and Mineral Springs Rd.
My name is Angel Ellison. I am the Assistant Director and have been with Cadence Academy since 2013. I began my career with Cadence Academy as a Teacher in the Early Learners Program. I earned my ECD 101 from Midland’s Technical College and have 11 years of experience working in early education. I have always found joy in teaching and encouraging children to learn. I really enjoy working at Cadence Academy because of the dedicated team of teacher’s at this center. Working with such a wonderful group of individuals that share the same passion for children is inspiring and motivating.