About Prime Time Early Learning Centers Preschool in Middletown, NY
Welcome to Prime Time Early Learning Centers, Middletown! Our child care center is close to I-84 and Route, making us an ideal choice for parents who commute in the Hudson Valley area.
Prime Time offers a loving home away from home for young children and their families. We know your child care and early education decision is a critical one and we have created a loving and nurturing preschool environment where young children thrive. We want your child to establish a confident, self-assured foundation as they socialize, learn, and grow.
These are some of the wonderful things our families have said about our school:
- “Their staff is so wonderful!! Everyone welcomes my daughter and makes her feel loved, not just her teachers.”
- “Prime Time is such a wonderful facility. Both of my girls have had the best experience and everyone from management to the teachers is amazing.”
- “From the moment we spoke to Eva on the telephone, she made me feel so comfortable. You can tell she has such a love for children and truly loves what she does. She is always available for any questions or concerns and is amazing with my girls. Sharon is also very professional and warm.”
- “Thanks for being so kind and welcoming to our child. He sometimes doesn’t want to leave, and I think that’s an indicator of how much he enjoys being there with the staff and with his peers.”
- “They are all exceptional people to the students and parents. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my children!”
- “The entire staff is loving and caring. I feel comfortable leaving my child every day, I know that my child is well taken care of.”
- “The teachers are very compassionate, and our daughter has learned more than we expected at this age. We are so glad she is in Prime Time.”
- “You all have been a God sent to me and my family. The honest love you all have poured into my daughter since she was 2yrs of age will be a testimonial of the woman she will grow up to be. The saying “it takes a village” is exactly what you all provided us, and we are beyond grateful.”
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 19 to 36 months)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6)
- School-Age Program (ages 6 to 12)
- Summer Camp (ages 3 to 10)
Kind Child is an important part of our monthly curriculum and the foundation of our school’s culture. The goal of Kind Child is to improve the emotional well-being of each child in our care through the development of valuable character traits such as Empathy, Responsibility, Respect, and a Positive Self-Image. Our teachers focus on developing social-emotional skills each month and a different character trait every two months. The result is a preschool environment where every child feels welcome and valued.
At Prime Time we believe:
- Play-based learning is essential to early childhood development.
- Problem solving opportunities occur within the context of genuine questions and child-directed investigations.
- Interactions that are rich for learning are cultivated by teachers who are receptive to children’s interests and needs.
- Appropriate and rich learning materials should be selected and provided according to the individual interests of children.
- Our classrooms and schools should be filled with love, laughter, and learning.