For more than 35 years, Bright Beginnings Academy in Sewell, NJ has been offering comprehensive childcare programs for children ages 6 weeks through 6 years old. We offer a learning environment in which children develop confidence, compassion, and encouragement for each other. Bright Beginnings Academy’s early childhood program curriculum exposes children to life skills, language development, fine and gross motor skills, arts and crafts, music, and movement, science, and mindful breathing.
We believe children are partners with us to create the best learning environment. Unlike traditional daycares, Bright Beginnings Academy Program focuses on skill-building and education, while still encouraging free expression. We create a safe environment that is a combination of direct instruction, learn through play, and of course, fun!!
At Bright Beginnings Academy in Sewell, NJ all classrooms are run by certified teachers to ensure a rich learning environment and we are proud to provide an exceptional preschool education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
- Infant Day Care
- Toddler Day Care
- Full Day Kindergarten
What Makes All About Learning Your Best Choice
- Safety is our number one priority and our secure buildings have emergency exits in all classrooms
- Our friendly, certified teachers make learning fun with a hands-on interactive learning environment that supports all areas of growth
- All of our lead teachers have degrees
- Exceptional educational program allows children to grow academically, emotionally, and socially
- Clean, bright, and large classrooms filled with age appropriate materials
- Flexible schedules
- State of the art playgrounds
- Consistent schedules for children and families
- We teach calm breathing and stress relief tools
- We offer healthy snacks
- All staff is CPR and First Aid certified
- We teach life skills and plant vegetable and fruit gardens
- Our foreign language program is out of this world!