Cadence schools across the country are now enrolling for Summer Programs! Be sure to ask if your school is hosting summer camp or any summer programs for school aged children in 2024.
About Cadence Academy Preschool in Paramus, NJ
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in Paramus! Our preschool offers care and early education programs for infants, toddlers, preschool, and pre-kindergarten children. We have two classrooms for each age group, a large indoor gym, and a state-of-the-art outdoor playground with areas specifically designed for every age.
These are some of the wonderful things our families have said about our school:
- “Friendly staff, supportive learning environment and appropriate amount of communication to parents.”
- “We appreciate the friendly faces and special care our daughter receives on a weekly basis.
- Cadence in Paramus, NJ has been family to my son! He is a pandemic baby and needed the care he got at home, and we found that at Cadence.”
- “I am very happy with the early education my granddaughter is receiving. The staff is very friendly, and the center is accessible, and the cleanliness is noticeable.”
- “Safety, location, organized, nice and polite employees and most important my kids are happy going there. Thank you!”
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 18 months)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 19 to 36 months)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- Summer Camp (ages 3 to 5)
Kind Child is a proprietary program that allows us to focus on the development of character and social skills. We introduce new social-emotional skills every month and a character trait like Responsibility, Friendship, Respect, and a Positive Self-Image every two months. The goal of Kind Child is to attend to the emotional well-being of every child and to enrich friendships all over our school.
Our Approach to Early Education
Cadence recognizes that the first six years of a child’s life are an unparalleled opportunity for cognitive, social, emotional, and physical growth. Our curriculum is based on the belief that young children learn best in a safe and nurturing educational environment where all of their developmental needs are met. Our staff bonds with each child, which helps them build confidence and positive self-esteem.
We believe that young children learn best through exploration and hands-on experiences, guided and facilitated play, and through intentional and reflective learning activities. We recognize that young children learn at different rates and move within a wide range of developmental levels. Our curriculum is designed to accommodate the needs of each child and we balance cognitive, social, physical, and creative development so that we’re nurturing the “Whole Child.”
Our School’s Location
Cadence Academy Preschool, Paramus is located within a few blocks of both Route 17 and the Garden State Parkway, making us a popular choice for families living in Emerson, Westwood, Oradell, Ridgewood, and Ho-Ho-Kus. Looking for a new preschool to call home? Schedule a visit today!