- Our Team
Welcome to Cadence Academy Preschool in Bentonville, Arkansas!
We understand that, as a parent, choosing the best educational experience for your child is one of the most difficult decisions you have to make. We are parents, too.
By offering an environment for your child where they can grow and thrive, we are confident that Cadence Academy Preschool, Bentonville, is the best preschool and daycare for your family’s needs.
What Makes Us Unique
At Cadence Academy Preschool, Bentonville, we integrate the most important elements in any child care or preschool, giving your child a fun, educational experience and care from an amazing team of highly-skilled teachers. We also have low teacher to student ratios.
We extend our early childhood learning center’s value by providing nutritious meals and enrichment classes, such as Spanish, sports, and technology without any additional fees.
Why Cadence Academy Preschool, Bentonville?
We are a family-oriented preschool and child care center. We have a reputation as one of the warmest and most welcoming early childhood centers in town. Our early learning center’s hours are 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., which allows parents plenty of time to get to and from work.
- Here are some other reasons why you should consider Cadence Academy Preschool, Bentonville: Our preschool has had the amazing opportunity to participate in a pilot program for an additional way to keep the lines of communication open with families via an app, called KidReports. This electronic communication allows our staff members to send reports, pictures, and updates throughout the day to parents. Families can also email teachers directly through this state-of-the-art technology.
- Our Jr. Kindergarten program is top-notch. All three of our early learning center teachers have degrees in Early Childhood, and one teacher also holds a Masters in Education.
- We offer many extracurricular activities for our students. We have a full-time Spanish teacher, PE Teacher, and an Enrichment Program that includes small group, one-on-one, piano, guitar, and after-school tutoring.
- We include smartboard interactive learning opportunities in all of our classes.
- Cadence Academy Preschool, Bentonville is Wal-Mart’s first choice when relocating new parents to the area.
- Our school is in an ideal location and sits in front of two excellent elementary schools, and one middle school.
Finally, we feature a Parents Night Out one Friday per month, and also offer an after-school program that focuses on snacks, homework time, and tutoring. As part of this program, we provide two buses that pick up at various local schools. Our After-School Coordinator, who holds a Bachelor of Science in Health/Physical Education, manages the After-School program.
Do Not Expect the Ordinary. We Provide the Extraordinary!
To give you a better sense of all that our preschool and childcare center has to offer, we invite you and your family to stop in for a visit anytime!
Contact us today for details.
Hello, my name is Shannon Blankenship and I’m the Director here at Cadence Academy Preschool. I am an alumni of the University of Central Arkansas. Go Bears! I’ve been married for 20 years and have 3 teenagers. In my free time, I enjoy reading and taking part in whatever activities my children are currently involved in.
Arkansas Better Beginnings
Better Beginnings is Arkansas’s quality rating improvement system for licensed child care and education facilities. During the Better Beginnings rating process, our facility was assessed in five areas, including: Business Practices, Staff Qualifications and Training, Appropriate Classroom Setting, Educational Learning Environment, and Child Health and Development. All child care facilities in Arkansas are licensed by the Department of Human Services. Minimum licensing requirements primarily address health and safety issues. Better Beginnings, however, looks beyond minimum standards, evaluating the elements of high quality child care and early education experiences. Better Beginnings’ curriculum is based on the early learning and development guidelines: math, science and literacy. Some of the things you may expect as a result of our decision to meet the higher standards for Better Beginnings include: Increased qualifications and training for staff and administrators, a review and evaluation of administrative procedures, an assessment of classroom quality, and daily activities that address all areas of children’s development.