- Our Team
At Cadence Academy Preschool in Grapevine, Texas we provide childcare and early childhood education programs for infants, toddlers, early learners, preschoolers, and pre-kindergarteners. We also offer after school care for school-aged children.
Our preschool learning center’s nurturing, credentialed teachers engage students in developmentally stimulating activities every day. We also provide each child with fun, hands-on activities that are geared toward their interests and learning style. We keep these early learning experiences fun and whether they are learning to crawl or to count, children spend their time at Cadence Academy Preschool smiling and laughing! Because we focus on developing the Whole Child, we also provide numerous opportunities for fun as they’re playing and socializing on one of our age-appropriate playgrounds.
Preschool & Childcare Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our nurturing staff will spend the day talking, singing, and playing games with your little one.
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). Your child will thrive in this safe, loving daycare program where children are encouraged to think through actions, solve problems, and experience new things.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). The educational toys and activities used in this early education program are selected to boost your child’s sense of discovery and encourage his or her sense of independence.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, your preschooler is involved in various hands-on activities that foster learning.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). Our Pre-K program capitalizes on low child-to-instructor ratios and our flexible curriculum to prepare our pre-kindergarten students for a smooth transition into kindergarten.
- Afterschool Care (ages 5 to 12). School-age kids need a break after a long day of school and a creative, fun environment. In this relaxed setting, your child can play games, create art, enjoy the outdoors, challenge their tech skills, or finish homework.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This program offers a diverse range of activities and field trips. Check back in the spring for our new theme!
We believe in inclusivity here at Cadence Academy Preschool, Grapevine. We always make sure parents and families have plenty of opportunities to participate in the care and education of their children.
What Makes Our Preschool in Grapevine, Texas Unique
Our preschool and daycare center is proud to have the National Accreditation Commission confirm its commitment to early education quality performance and professionalism. We are also a Texas Rising Star-approved school, which means we meet higher standards for childcare programs and have the opportunity to care for foster children.
Families can rest assured that their children are in good hands when they entrust them to Cadence Academy Preschool, Grapevine. Our teachers continually update their skill sets via training and our small class sizes and our research-directed curriculum are ingredients in a proven recipe for early learning success.
Our Preschool’s Location
Cadence Academy Preschool is located at 723 Ball Street in Grapevine, Texas, 76051. We are conveniently located on the corner of Ball Street and Ira E Woods Avenue. We also are close to several major highways, including state highways 114 and 121. We proudly serve the communities of Grapevine, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Keller, Southlake, Lewisville, Irving, and Trophy Club.
Note: Students enrolled in our school’s After School Care program receive free transportation to and from Dove Elementary, Cannon Elementary, Silverlake Elementary, and Glen Hope Elementary.
I have been with Cadence Academy since April 2007. I started out as a preschool teacher and worked my way up to assistant director then was promoted to director. I enjoy learning the role of the different positions. Since starting with Cadence, I obtained an AA in Organizational Management and a BA in Real Estate studies. I am married to my wonderful husband Tyler and we have two beautiful girls, Bailee and Jacklyn. We enjoy spending time with family and relaxing but you will find us mostly at our second home, the softball field. I’m passionate about providing a safe, nurturing and educational environment for the children. It is such a joy to partner with families and be apart of their child’s early education journey.
The National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) is a national accreditation program that was developed for early care and educational programs. NAC offers early childhood leaders the opportunity to demonstrate and document quality performance using research-based criteria and evidence-based practices. The National Accreditation Commission provides a comprehensive, ongoing quality improvement system and accredited schools must meet standards in the following 6 component areas: Administration, Family Engagement, Health and Safety, Curriculum, Interactions between Teachers and Children, and Classroom Health and Safety.