In September 2021 we announced that all employees are required to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or undergo weekly testing in order to protect the families in our care. Learn More >
- Our Team
About Cadence Academy
Welcome to Cadence Academy Columbine in Littleton, Colorado! We are proud to share that we have been voted in the top 3 for Best Preschools of 2021 by the readers of Colorado Parent!
Our early childhood development center offers child care and educational development for infants through Pre-Kindergarten. We deliver the perfect combination of qualified teachers, engaging activities, and interactive learning environments for your child’s early education.
Visit our welcoming classrooms and playgrounds: they are designed with kids in mind!
Child Care Programs
Our highly experienced early childhood educators are passionate about caring for and developing the students in their classroom. Our Ascend Curriculum enables our teachers to individualize instruction according to the interests and learning style of each child and utilizes other well-known programs such as Baby Signs. This individualized, Whole Child approach allows each child to be engaged, supported, and challenged.
We offer the following preschool programs:
- Infant Childcare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our caring teachers provide regular updates on your baby’s progress in this nurturing environment.
- Toddler Childcare (ages 1 to 2). Your little one will start to discover the world through our daycare’s theme-based curriculum that encourages play, language, and exploration.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our early learners preschool program nurtures children’s agility, creativity, and perception of the surrounding world.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). In this preschool program, your growing youngster can participate in stimulating learning opportunities, better preparing them for Pre-K.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). To make sure children are ready for kindergarten, our Pre-K program helps expand your child’s reading, vocabulary, math, problem solving, and motor skills.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6) Our Private Kindergarten program ensures that children are prepared to thrive in elementary school and beyond!
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). In this before and after school program, we make sure your child receives homework help, spends time studying, and enjoys fun time with friends.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). This fun summer experience offers lots of action and adventure while promoting activities that enhance skills vital to each child’s upcoming grade.
Research shows that a child’s first five years are essential to cognitive, social, and physical development. At Cadence Academy, Columbine, we believe in optimizing every opportunity for learning during this crucial time.
What Makes Our Child Care Center in Columbine, CO Unique
We have the best Before and After School Program in Littleton, featuring a special“Homework Club.” Because both Jefferson and Littleton School Districts ask that very child spend 20 minutes daily reading, we have set up a quiet time for this important reading time to take place each day at our center. This daily reading session at our center allows your child to spend quality time with you at home.
We offer free transportation to and from the following elementary schools:
- Normandy Elementary
- Dutch Creek Elementary
- Leawood Elementary
- Front Range Elementary
- Columbine Hills Elementary
- Blue Huron Elementary
During the summer months, we have a fantastic Summer Camp program where the children ride the Cadence Bus and take field trips to a number of fun locations.
More About Our Preschool Learning Center
Cadence Academy Columbine is located at 6768 W Ottawa Ave, in Littleton, Colorado 80127. You can find us at the intersection of Coalmine and Pierce. We are conveniently located near Blue Heron, Normandy, Columbine Hills, Dutch Creek, and Leawood Elementary Schools.
My name is Tami. I have three grown sons, and am a native Coloradan. I love animals, crafts, and cooking! I have been in childcare for 15+years and have been at Cadence for 6 years. I am Group Leader, Infant Nursery Supervisor, and certified to give medicine. I really enjoy being with the babies and watching them grow and develop every day!
My name is Ms. Caitlin, I have been an Early Childhood Educator since May of 2013. I’m currently the Toddler A Teacher here at Cadence, but I started out as an Assistant Teacher in rooms ranging from the Infant room through Pre-K. I recently became Group Lead Qualified and I plan on continuing my education by taking more ECE courses. I have taken a number of courses; ECE 101 through Pyramid Plus, EQIT Infant and Toddler, and most recently a Baby Signs course. When I am working with my students, I get the most enjoyment through their smiles and laughter. I enjoy seeing each child explore their creativity through sensory and arts & crafts.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, spending time in the mountains, or spending each memorable moment with one of my 4 horses or 4 dogs.