- Our Team
About Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool, Happy Valley
Welcome to Deer Valley region’s Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley.
Since we were founded in 2009, we have remained committed to providing the absolute best early childhood education and childcare while meeting the unique needs of each child. Our early childhood center offers an outstanding preschool program that values active learning experiences, allowing children to grow emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially.
Our beautiful campus in Happy Valley, Phoenix is secure and clean, complete with a security-coded entrance and surveillance cameras in every classroom and on every playground. We have two infant classrooms, one for mobile infants and one for non-mobile infants.
At Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley, we welcome families and the community into our nurturing, home-like early childhood education center. Our caring and dedicated staff stay many years with our school, dedicating their time and energy to making these early stages memorable for children in daycare and creating positive learning experiences for preschool students who enter our doors.
This is the Cadence Education Promise:
- Exceptional education
- Social development
- Kindergarten readiness
- Happy families
- Caring staff
- Community stewardship
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our Phoenix Preschool Programs
Our child care center in Happy Valley, Phoenix has a variety of daycare and preschool programs, such as:
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year). Our daycare’s loving professionals work closely with you to develop an ideal schedule for your little one
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2). In our toddler program, our caring teachers guide toddlers as they explore the world around them, learning skills like socialization, potty training, and more through play-based learning.
- Early Learners (ages 2 to 3). Our early childhood learners enjoy learning essential skills such as communication, language, and creative skills, as well as ways to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4). Our experienced teachers offer stimulating educational activities in math, science, computers, language, and social studies in this preschool program.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5). In our Pre-K program, children experience academic lessons and self-directed activities that encourage critical thinking skills and prepare them for success in their elementary school years.
- School-Age Program (ages 5 to 12). This program offers support for students whose parents are at work, offering a nurturing experience that supports the development of fundamental skills for growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 12). Children enjoy time with their friends and our energized teachers in our super fun summer camp program, where they get to learn practical skills through many hands-on activities performed indoors and outdoors.
Phoenix Preschool Accreditation
Phoenix Children’s Academy, Happy Valley has received a Quality First Star Rating of “3” from the state of Arizona.
Kind Child Program
Kindness is the foundation of our preschool’s culture and an important part of our curriculum. Each month, our teachers work with our students to develop social skills, a positive self-image, and important character traits like friendship, empathy, thankfulness, and responsibility. The goal of Kind Child is to elevate the emotional well-being of every child and encourage friendships.
Location of Our Phoenix Preschool Center
We are located at the intersection of 39th Ave. and Happy Valley, just west of I-17 and north of the 101. We proudly serve the nearby neighborhoods of Deer Valley, Norterra, and North Phoenix.
Our team invites you to stop by and see how we can make you a part of our Phoenix Children’s Academy Happy Valley family. Whether you’re interested in our daycare offerings, programs for toddlers, preschool curriculum, or school age and summer camp services, our caring staff will be happy to answer all your questions.
I have been in early education for more than 10 years and have loved every minute of it. I love spending time with my family watching movies and snuggling them. They truly are the reason for my continued growth. I love doing what I do and making a difference in the lives of people who make a difference in mine.
I have worked in early childhood education for over 8 years and have found my calling in the infant room. I am working toward my degree in Educational Studies. When I am not at PCA, I enjoy spending time with my son, daughter, and granddaughter. My favorite childhood memory is climbing trees in my backyard and going four wheeling in the desert with my parents.
Potty Training Guru
I am a Two’s teacher and I have been with the school pretty much since it opened. I have been in early childhood education for over 24 years. I enjoy spending my days with my kiddos and watching them grow into big preschoolers. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my husband and our dog Ozzie. I am also excited to be a new grandma.